Every Tuesday from 10-11 AM mother’s of children at Woodbridge Elementary gather at Grace to pray. Our vision is that every school in the world would be covered with prayer. What if you could change the world – not just for today but for generations to come? We believe that a mom can be the single greatest force for good in the lives of her children and the children around her. We believe that lives and whole communities are changed forever when moms gather together to pray to the only One who can change a human heart. Moms can make the difference as they reach out to God in prayer- moms just like you.
Our purpose for gathering…
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith
- To pray for teachers and school staff
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools
Come in the main enterance at Grace. Head down the stairs in the lobby. Take a right at the bottom of the stairs and walk through the open doors and you will find us waiting for you!
For more information on moms in prayer international click here